Street Fighter VI: A.K.I First Teaser Revealed & TMNT collab Announced |UP| 1/18/24 Ed Teaser.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

A maniacal poison aficionado, A.K.I. can’t wait to sink her nails into her opponents as the second character from Year 1. Owners of the Deluxe and Ultimate Edition or the Year 1 Character Pass and Ultimate Pass of Street Fighter 6 will obtain A.K.I. when she releases in Autumn 2023.

Cowabunga! Scarf down that slice of pizza and get ready for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles x Street Fighter 6 collaboration on August 8. Get radical with TMNT gear and emotes, new Titles, TMNT stamps, in-game device wallpapers, camera frames in Photo Mode, and turn your World Tour and Battle Hub custom avatar into your favorite turtle.

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Ed, the psycho-powered bad boy of boxing (with a heart), is almost ready to show you he's the true high-def picture of strength.Owners of the Deluxe and Ultimate Edition or the Year 1 Character Pass and Ultimate Pass of Street Fighter 6 will obtain Ed when he releases this February.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
*looks at Ed's Country flag from the leaked SF6 roster image*

anyones-thoughts-on-ed-and-would-you-really-like-to-see-him-v0-oaovao7l6xx91.jpg

Yeah that haircut checks out.