Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League Joker DLC Teased; End Game Content Explained

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1705162681385.png

Jesus game isn't even out yet but...

Revealed during a Q&A session on the game’s Discord, Game Director Axel Rydy discussed what players can expect from the Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League endgame, describing it as “constantly evolving” and “challenging” with districts themed around villains, and the first being Batman villain, Bane.

“After you’ve completed the main story, End Game is a huge, constantly evolving and challenging experience for you to put your skills to the test.
Our core philosophy for End Game was, essentially, Mastery. Mastery of your character, traversal, Talents, enemy types, mission mechanics and, of course, your choice of build. And as the difficulty increases, you will have to find new builds to overcome the challenge. That’s why we have three distinct Tiers of Infamy Sets in End Game, all themed around an iconic DC character. For launch, that character is Bane, and his Infamy Sets are all themed around different ways of dominating your enemies and harnessing the chaos around you.

Reactions: John Elden Ring

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Aside from The Dark Knight Rises and the episode of Batman Beyond with the cheating athletes, Bane has ALWAYS been a shit character. The epitome of bad 90s goldrush comic writing and design.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

More PR fluff! Not worth seperate thread.​

Batman: Arkham studio claims that Suicide Squad is its biggest game ever "story-wise"​

Considering how fucking awful the two games written internally by Rocksteady in the Arkham series were, that is just a promise of a larger pile of shit.

Why they ever thought that moron was a better writer than Paul Dini is WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY beyond me.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
  • fire
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Those pre-order numbers should be dier.. i looked the price, deluxe version cost like 115€, for useless fluff. They are drunk.
Yeah thts wild. Meanwhile the game will come out half ass and half done but they'll churn out pr pieces about how they have so much end game content in store and dlc. I hate when companies talk about dlc before the Gane is even out or before we even get a finished product.

Reactions: toadsage44

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yeah thts wild. Meanwhile the game will come out half ass and half done but they'll churn out pr pieces about how they have so much end game content in store and dlc. I hate when companies talk about dlc before the Gane is even out or before we even get a finished product.
all these articles sounds like huge PR campaign. like we heard this forever now. it is crazy for me, how other older gamers just believes all this shit.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Avatar was pretty good. Rated it an 8.0/10. My biggest issues with the game were mostly HUD/quality of life stuff and not being able to aim down sights in what is a first person shooter for the most part. Really enjoyed the story, characters and story missions were really good. Open world stuff which I barely did was your typical open world content.

As for Suicide Squad, it's a pass for me. I played and dropped Avengers once the loot aspect opens up which was a few missions in and while I completed Gotham Knights, I rated it a 6.5/10 as it's just not that good. Point being is that these three games are very similar and twice was enough, not getting me a third time. And it's an online only game until they patch it sometime later this year.