Suicide Squad KTJL: Arkham Now Has More Players. ~60% drop in players. |UP| WB has fallen short of expectations cost company 200 mil in revenue.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Update 5/9

SUICIDE SQUAD COST WARNER BROS. $200 MILLION IN REVENUE​

Update 4/25

image.png

screenshot was taken at the time of creating this thread. Edit: Checking on steamcharts.com, the game even had less than 100 players at some point.

Rocksteady's 'Suicide Squad' game sinks to an all-time low player base, which doesn't bode well for the game's future​

What future? This is the first and last season. 200 players for a AAA game is something else.

What happened to RockSteady?

I like Harely, gotta be one of my favorite female characters and she deserves much more than that mediocre open-world, live-service shooter-looter game

1707650119208.png

Last night when I looked the gap was about 1,300 with Suicide Squad ahead. But now Arkham has jumped even more, and at the time of this writing, Suicide Squad has 3,737 players and Arkham Knight has 3,922. Arkham Knight is nine years old. Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League launched less than two weeks ago, and is meant to be an ongoing, grindable game once you reach the end.

charts
charts

Crazy drop...

Also broken leaderboard..

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is starting an entirely new leaderboard thanks to an absolutely broken build "far beyond what the game was balanced for"​

Update 2/23/24

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League ‘Has Fallen Short of Our Expectations’, Warner Bros. Says​

Last edited:

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
  • Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is struggling to attract players on Steam, being outdone by the 9-year-old game Batman: Arkham Knight.
  • Some fans have reacted negatively to Suicide Squad's live service gameplay, though others have been more positive about the game.
  • Future content updates could potentially revive its playerbase.
Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is struggling to attract much of a playerbase on Steam, as the game is currently being outdone by the studio's own Batman: Arkham Knight, a game that's nearly nine years old at this point. Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League has been fighting an uphill battle ever since it was announced to be a live service game, with many fans outright rejecting the concept.

batman-arkham-knight-and-suicide-squad-steam-player-count.jpg

To its credit, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League currently has a "Very Positive" overall rating on Steam, so the game clearly has its fans. The problem is that there are not enough people playing it, with 4,087 players in-game right now according to Steambase.io, while Rocksteady's 9-year-old Batman: Arkham Knight has 4,391 players in-game. It's possible that these numbers are off, but regardless, it's clear that Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is having a serious problem with getting people to actually buy and play the game.
Source

Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
Why do people enjoy the downfall of games? All you babies crying because they didn't make another Arkham Knight, let the series chill for a while and let them work on something different.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Why do people enjoy the downfall of games? All you babies crying because they didn't make another Arkham Knight, let the series chill for a while and let them work on something different.

If that something different is utter trash then I guess complaining is fair.

Reactions: Box

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
I would rather Rocksteady worked on something else, yes. And I bet they felt the same way, start to finish.

The problem with this game is not that it isn't a Batman Arkham game.
The problem with this game is that it's complete shit.

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
If that something different is utter trash then I guess complaining is fair.
Why is it "utter trash"?

I would rather Rocksteady worked on something else, yes. And I bet they felt the same way, start to finish.

The problem with this game is not that it isn't a Batman Arkham game.
The problem with this game is that it's complete shit.
Why is it complete shit? i swear some times you people have way to much hate in your heart.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Different = shit, in this case.
Did you buy this trash? we keep it real, sorry that we didn't nod and gave you our blessing. You won't get approval from us.
Go and play good games instead.

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
I had to google what that means and them realised you edited my post 🙄

Different = shit, in this case.
Did you buy this trash? we keep it real, sorry that we didn't nod and gave you our blessing. You won't get approval from us.
Go and play good games instead.
Relax its not THAT deep, approval lol

It's just a terrible game mate. The Batman Arkham games premise was BE THE BATMAN. Not this marvellized, Fortnitey, focus tested gen z crap.

But its not an Arkham Game, Rocksteady have made 4 Arkham games already let them branch out, The only negative thing I've seen about suicide squad so far is The Pride flag and that's it

People said the same thing about Gotham Knights and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was a great Batman game only negative thing I didn't like was the clayface fight.

Its funny that people just want the same shit over and over again.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
I had to google what that means and them realised you edited my post 🙄

Relax its not THAT deep, approval lol

But its not an Arkham Game, Rocksteady have made 4 Arkham games already let them branch out, The only negative thing I've seen about suicide squad so far is The Pride flag and that's it

People said the same thing about Gotham Knights and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was a great Batman game only negative thing I didn't like was the clayface fight.

Seriously? lol*
*lol means laugh out loud

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023

But it's not like batman games are released yearly. We had almost 9 years between knight and suicide squad.
Batman arkham games were best in class, of course many folks would want more. Specially with all Batman material there is to tell great stories and the leap to a new console generation.

Even the much maligned Arkham origins trumps all over these last 2 games.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
But it's not like batman games are released yearly. We had almost 9 years between knight and suicide squad.
Batman arkham games were best in class, of course many folks would want more. Specially with all Batman material there is to tell great stories and the leap to a new console generation.

Even the much maligned Arkham origins trumps all over these last 2 games.
Very true. They were good quality.