Super Mario Bros. Wonder has received new 22 Minutes of Gameplay at Nintendo Treehouse

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
This game looks great! I’ll get it sometime after release. The new stuff they added looks fun.

Reactions: EDMIX

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
None of us will be hyped for it but here comes a proper 2D Mario sequel that’s gonna break all kinds of records.

Potentially 60 million unit plus incoming. Friggin Nintendo… the stars aligned for them this year.

NSMBs is dogwater and it’s very nice to see this gaming looking like it does. It’s Super Mario World 2. A real one

Reactions: John Elden Ring

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I think Mario had way too many mushrooms this time around, it will eventually catch up to him.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
None of us will be hyped for it but here comes a proper 2D Mario sequel that’s gonna break all kinds of records.

Potentially 60 million unit plus incoming. Friggin Nintendo… the stars aligned for them this year.

NSMBs is dogwater and it’s very nice to see this gaming looking like it does. It’s Super Mario World 2. A real one
Is it really more SMW and not NSMB? From what I saw I thought it looked more like the latter. But I didn’t watch too much either.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Is it really more SMW and not NSMB? From what I saw I thought it looked more like the latter. But I didn’t watch too much either.

The garbage floaty NSMBs platforming physics doesn’t seem to be present. My eyes see a real Mario game here… one that’s heavily influenced by habitual drug use perhaps.

… this is gonna be way bigger than Rehash of the Wild.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Falcs

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The garbage floaty NSMBs platforming physics doesn’t seem to be present. My eyes see a real Mario game here… one that’s heavily influenced by habitual drug use perhaps.

… this is gonna be way bigger than Rehash of the Wild.
Bigger than Tears? Which wasn’t a rehash at all? Did you even play/finish it? Lol

Well we will see how this one turns out.