System Shock (Remake) has been rated by ESRB for Xbox O|X|S and PS4/5

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
2023 GOTY candidate without a doubt. Console players should be in for something special. The only minor complaint I had is that menu UI navigation should be improved with a controller.

Bu tmaybe nightdive took care of that while working on the console versions.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Released on the tenth anniversary of its announcement!

(not quite, but goddamn did this take a ridiculous amount of time to get released!)

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Read those reviews. Many complained about things that are precisely the strengths of the game.

Maybe they were looking for some walk and talk cinematic Oscar bait experience. This is not.
Thats why it reviewed bad?. Plenty games that arent “cinematic” score well

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Read those reviews. Many complained about things that are precisely the strengths of the game.

Maybe they were looking for some walk and talk cinematic Oscar bait experience. This is not.
Sounds like a spoonful of turd. Maybe I won't buy it after all.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Thats why it reviewed bad?. Plenty games that arent “cinematic” score well

Basically many of the reviewers were looking for a game suited for "modern audiences" and wanted this remake to be extremely cinematic and handholdy.

This is a remake more akin to Resident Evil remake: the spirit of the original game but with much better graphics and more polish.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Basically many of the reviewers were looking for a game suited for "modern audiences" and wanted this remake to be extremely cinematic and handholdy.

This is a remake more akin to Resident Evil remake: the spirit of the original game but with much better graphics and more polish.
Nope, try again
Screenshot_20230908-142657~2.png

Arc

5 Sep 2023
2023 GOTY candidate without a doubt. Console players should be in for something special. The only minor complaint I had is that menu UI navigation should be improved with a controller.

Bu tmaybe nightdive took care of that while working on the console versions.
Please don’t mind me, I’m not debating what you’re saying, but I had to have a good hearty laugh after reading the text and seeing the avatar and the name.

That makes sense