TALES OF ARISE – BEYOND THE DAWN – DLC Quests Introduction Trailer

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s a big game. Combat system is great. I need to revisit and complete it tho. Found some bonus endgame dungeon so I think I’m definitely in final act.

Story is …. Serviceable… don’t go in expecting anything great but I can remember enjoying some of the big set piece moments.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It’s a big game. Combat system is great. I need to revisit and complete it tho. Found some bonus endgame dungeon so I think I’m definitely in final act.

Story is …. Serviceable… don’t go in expecting anything great but I can remember enjoying some of the big set piece moments.
Story is your typical Japanese game with silly dialog, but it really feels like a very beautiful anime. People who like anime will fall in love with this game.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
He is the type of guy who doesn't like new sequels. Just play Arise, it's totally different level than any Tales game, nothing in the franchise comes close. Hence, we get this expansion that never happened before.

Albeit I witnessed some footage of it on YouTube a little and can understand a lot of its criticisms. It appears alright but truly not a great game. Far too much dialogue and albeit the combat is likely way too simplistic for what it is. I’ll play it eventually but I fear it will be only be because of a hefty discount. I do say sheonne do be a bussin’ though fr.