Team Asobi - We're currently hard at work on our most ambitious game yet! Studio Profile | PlayStation

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Let Asobi make an original AAA 3d platformer. Save Astrobot for the "damn this tech demo is actually really awesome" moments.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Let Asobi make an original AAA 3d platformer. Save Astrobot for the "damn this tech demo is actually really awesome" moments.
This! I don't find the character Astro very compelling hence I said work on their character designs. They already know how to make great games, so I'm day one with whatever they do.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This! I don't find the character Astro very compelling hence I said work on their character designs. They already know how to make great games, so I'm day one with whatever they do.
I don't find many nintendo character designs to be "compelling" either. They are simple and recognizable, Astro is simple but could be a bit more recognizable. A simple change like incorporating the cross/circle/square/triangle symbology into the character design could work nicely.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I don't find many nintendo character designs to be "compelling" either. They are simple and recognizable, Astro is simple but could be a bit more recognizable. A simple change like incorporating the cross/circle/square/triangle symbology into the character design could work nicely.
Astro'a design is very forgettable is what I am saying. So yeah, like I said just work on their character designs and flesh out the universe more. Astro needs a Memorable villain / counter-part and allies.