Tekken 8 Demo coming to PS5 on December 14th and December 21st on other platforms

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
Nice to see Ps5 getting it first. Shame though that only 4 characters will be playable and Hwoarang isnt part of that 4.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
These demo / marketing limited exclusivity deals are quite frankly dumb as fuck.

D

Deleted member 223

These demo / marketing limited exclusivity deals are quite frankly dumb as fuck.
When you're #1, as opposed to #2, and #3, it's easy to take it for granted and then from the high chair grand stand about the "lack of fairness" of it. Bottomline, it's a business, and if you're not #1, you're last.

Have the roles switch, and I can bet your ass no Xbot or PCPBR will think twice of switching roles and being ahead of the pack after being the afterthought for so long. It's like the poor appreciating wealth more than the rich. Just the way it's, granted not the way it should ideally be.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar
26 Nov 2023
When you're #1, as opposed to #2, and #3, it's easy to take it for granted and then from the high chair grand stand about the "fairness" of it. Bottomline, it's a business, and if you're not #1, you're last.

Have the roles switch, and I can bet your ass no Xbot or PCPBR will think twice of switching roles and being ahead of the pack. Just the way it's, not the way it should ideally be.

I mean to be fair Xbox does this too. The last I remember them doing this was with the Scarlet Nexus demo. Not to mention they have Persona 3 and Metaphor exclusive marketing that prevents other platform holders from marketing the game for a few days after a trailer comes out lol Regardless of position I just think these companies will always try to get some kind of advantage.