5 Jul 2022
United States
h4i2j6s1azdd1.png

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Looking good.

Awesome... I hope the other characters that got revealed earlier on will be shown during the remaining months of 2024!
Sadly they won't, they follow this pattern:
  • Release character A (in this case being the most recent M.Bison)
  • Some time later release trailer of character B using its World Tour mode in-game character intro cutscene (what they did yesterday with Terry)
  • Some time later close to release (Terry's release is Autumn 2024) release a gameplay trailer
  • Release character B
Meaning, they won't show Mai and Elena until after Terry's release. Terry may be shown around September or October, probably at TGS.

Mai is scheduled for Winter 2025 (so may be shown around January or so) and Elena for Spring 2025 (so may be shown maybe in May 2025 at EVO Japan).

Reactions: YeezyDude

YeezyDude

Veteran
17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Looking good.

Sadly they won't, they follow this pattern:
  • Release character A (in this case being the most recent M.Bison)
  • Some time later release trailer of character B using its World Tour mode in-game character intro cutscene (what they did yesterday with Terry)
  • Some time later close to release (Terry's release is Autumn 2024) release a gameplay trailer
  • Release character B
Meaning, they won't show Mai and Elena until after Terry's release. Terry may be shown around September or October, probably at TGS.

Mai is scheduled for Winter 2025 (so may be shown around January or so) and Elena for Spring 2025 (so may be shown maybe in May 2025 at EVO Japan).
Oh I see... Well it's going to take awhile until Mai/Elena do get a new trailer then... Thanks for letting me know though! (y)

Reactions: Yurinka