The Elder Scrolls 6: Several Job Listings Hint At Multiplayer Mode

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

“YOU HAVE STRONG FAMILIARITY WITH A VARIETY OF OPEN WORLD MULTIPLAYER GAMES.”
The Elder Scrolls 6 Multiplayer Associate Level Designer

The listing further asks for experience with The Elder Scrolls Construction Set. The Elder Scrolls 6 is currently in development, and the development team may be contemplating various mechanics and gameplay design ideas for the game.

One of these might be a multiplayer component. The Elder Scrolls games have been focused primarily on single-player gameplay. However, the franchise has also introduced a dedicated multiplayer game with Elder Scrolls Online.

However, it should be noted that the job ad is hiring in Rockville. Zenimax Online leads the Elder Scrolls Online development in Hunt Valley. This should mean that this listing is unlikely to refer to Elder Scrolls Online.

Furthermore, we found another job listing for Associate Level Designer at Bethesda Game Studios in Montreal, QC, which also asks for multiplayer experience.

The Elder Scrolls 6 Multiplayer Associate Level Designer

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Jun 11, 2018 - The Elder Scrolls VI – Official Announcement Teaser
April, 2023 - Need a job we are recruiting for The Elder Scrolls 6! (currently in development)
Sep, 2029 - Game Play Trailer
March, 2030 - Release date announced!
Aug, 2031 - Delay announced
Feb, 2032 - Game Release date announced!
March, 2032 - Game Play trailer!
Sep, 2032 - Game is released!

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I bet it will be more "Elder Scrolls Online" than "Skyrim". GaaS MP focus over SP focus.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Clickbait, it asks for experience for the Elder Scrolls or Fallout construction sets. Could easily be for 76 support. I certainly hope so anyways.

edit: Lol, its not even the Maryland team. its the support studio in Quebec.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Clickbait, it asks for experience for the Elder Scrolls or Fallout construction sets. Could easily be for 76 support. I certainly hope so anyways.

edit: Lol, its not even the Maryland team. its the support studio in Quebec.
Where do you see Fallout?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It says GECK right after Elder Scrolls Construction Set, thats the Fallout version of the construction set.
Its a worrying sign indeed, this need to have mp in everything makes me cry.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
We are happy to announce Elder Scrolls 10 year, always online world, which will change over time.....

The changes will be small at first... 5 dollars, 10 dollars..... but then we will accelerate the changes to be 40 dollars and even up to seventy dollars a month.

Please be excited.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Really guys, this is probably for F76 or Starfield post-launch support. Its a branch office job offering who's one reference to Elder Scrolls was really just a reference to Bethesda level editing software in general.