THE FINALS Will Seemingly Shadow Drop at The Game Awards

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1701962644784.png

As spotted by a user on Reddit, THE FINALS’ official website was seemingly recently updated, with “play now” prompt at the bottom of the main page indicating that the game is now playable. The update has seemingly been reverted, and the page now displays links for wishlisting the game and watching its trailer again, though users on Reddit are claiming that many in the official THE FINALS Discord server witnessed the website’s brief change as well, and that moderators in the server have been deleting screenshots of the same being shared by users. In any case, you can view a screenshot below.

One possible explanation is that Embark Studios mistakenly pushed the website’s update ahead of time, and that the game could be bound for a surprise full release that will be announced at The Game Awards in a few hours’ time.

THE FINALS was announced by Nexon-owned Embark Studios last year, while the game recently also had an open beta that was played by over 7.5 million players.

Whenever it launches, THE FINALS will be available on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.

Reactions: Entropi

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Pretty cool. I played this for about 5 minutes during the beta period. Seems like a good option for Apex Legends fans looking for something new.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Not my style. The trend of “game show” vibes to mp games lately kinda takes me out of it. It looks like it does some cool stuff but I can’t say it hooked me.

Reactions: flaccidsnake