The Game Awards 2023 | OT | The Star of The Live Show Field is the Doritos Pope

Who will win the most awards at the Game of The Year 2023?

• Baldur's Gate III

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Marvel's Spider Man 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alan Wake 2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Super Mario Bros: Wonder

• Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

vj0n0cyw9h

0AGwtB4.jpg

5gXeSj3.png

Jb0ZpiT.png

O8VuWlZ.png

Kmb3C2X.png

heFrG2i.png

7EB1pJ3.png

xOKtDvZ.png

o8DYU4M.png
oEzhxtV.png

8PZ4eF2.png

lhjR7JT.png

E7r0vza.png

aqKJvTe.png

oA5jsBk.png

WnWVSEc.png

Gnm80Zx.png

v17RS1V.png

Sgw4OoS.png

QkgRLcf.png

Nx3i4RZ.png

yOCYKpO.png

WLPbgl9.png

72kcmVd.png

jOfigeu.png

odHb5Om.png

D4ipQHP.png
XMvvMxY.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 223

Most anticipated list is all wack. What truly matters out of this event is the market visibility and trailers of upcoming games. We do have to thank massively the Dorito pope for taking on the challenge of orchestrating all of this by bringing everyone together. There is something to be said about how Summer Game Fest replaced E3, and the shenanigans there regarding the Pope (power play) but for the game awards, which are basically a replacement for the defunct VGAs he has done all good here (Microsoft venue being a sort of necessary evil which must be changed and should be temporary).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Johnic

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I get the feeling that Death Stranding 2 might be the only major PlayStation exclusive announcement at this show unless games like Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin come in clutch for them.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I get the feeling that Death Stranding 2 might be the only major PlayStation exclusive announcement at this show unless games like Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin come in clutch for them.
Not exactly, like you guys need to stay tuned for this.

MAJOR SPOILER I WARNED YOU:

MONSTER HUNTER: WILD

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
But you don't know what they have in the works but haven't talked about yet. Keep that in mind.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
But you don't know what they have in the works but haven't talked about yet. Keep that in mind.
I know that they have a lot in the works, but they may not show it here for whatever reason. Just feels weird for them potentially to sit this out and let Xbox potentially hog the spotlight with Dishonored 3 and Blade. It would also lead to more exhausting discourse about PlayStation not having a roadmap and Xbox having a better lineup.

Reactions: Box

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I know that they have a lot in the works, but they may not show it here for whatever reason. Just feels weird for them potentially to sit this out and let Xbox potentially hog the spotlight with Dishonored 3 and Blade. It would also lead to more exhausting discourse about PlayStation not having a roadmap and Xbox having a better lineup.
We will get the bullshit discourse either way, we all know that’s how the western gaming media do.