The Game Awards 2023 will run roughly 2.5 to 3 hours,

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Seems too fucking long. I'd say a half an hour pre-show plus a main show of 90 minutes or two hours should be enough.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Wonder how much Thomas the tank engine I can binge watch during those three hours instead.

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Insider sources say they were planning on making it a 4 hour show, but then they remembered that Christopher Judge isn't up for any awards so they cut out the extra hour they had allotted for him

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Insider sources say they were planning on making it a 4 hour show, but then they remembered that Christopher Judge isn't up for any awards so they cut out the extra hour they had allotted for him
But he's a presenter

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Ill buck the trend and say I care more about the awards than the trailers. And, as such, we need more of them being presented with speaches given and fewer trailers and ads, which can go somewhere else.

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Every year I tell myself it's my last year watching The Game Awards because I feel like I'm always let down by the announcements and I couldn't care less about the awards. Yet every year, I come back to it, like a moth drawn to a flame. This year will be no different

Reactions: arvfab

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Every year I tell myself it's my last year watching The Game Awards because I feel like I'm always let down by the announcements and I couldn't care less about the awards. Yet every year, I come back to it, like a moth drawn to a flame. This year will be no different

I feel the same, and I guess the only reason for it is: "it's better than nothing". I just stopped having any expectations.

Reactions: toadsage44

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Think this will be the first year I dont tune in and will just check out any new announcements after the fact.