The Last of Us’ Grabs Eight Wins on Night 1 of 2023 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

The Last of Us,” “The White Lotus,” “The Bear” and “Beef” gained momentum Saturday night as each show picked up big wins at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards.

HBO’s “The Last of Us” was by far the dominant favorite with eight wins. FX’s “The Bear,” Netflix’s “Wednesday” and HBO’s “The White Lotus” won four apiece. Netflix’s “Beef” took home three trophies on the first night of the two-night Creative Arts Awards at the Peacock Theater in downtown Los Angeles.

Wins for “Last of Us” included guest actor and actress in a drama series for Nick Offerman and Storm Reid, respectively. The series also won for visual effects, picture editing, sound editing and other key craft categories.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
I don’t get giving the actress who played Riley an award, she wasn’t anything special, but the rest are well-deserved wins for a very high-quality production.

Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
You have me on Ignore? Congratulations?

You made a dumb ass comment. I would like you to try and act. All actors and actresses did an amazing job. Why are you singling Storm Reid out? That doesn’t make any sense.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Alright ppl let's be nice and no need to get crazy over differing opinions.