The lies that Sony mp games don't have big followings. Uncharted 4 mp still thriving.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
From GT, to back to when The Show was exclusive, to TLOU to LBP. Sony mp games or games with mp aspects have contrary to belief held and attracted mp fans for good duration and with good numbers. This just came to mind because I use to loveeee Uncharted 4 mp or any UC mp and decided to pop in to play to see if the community was still active. To my content it's as if I never left, lobbies are full and tons of people are still playing this great mp.

If you haven't jumped into UC4 mp in awhile and use to enjoy it, try it out again a because it's still as fun as before.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
From GT, to back to when The Show was exclusive, to TLOU to LBP. Sony mp games or games with mp aspects have contrary to belief held and attracted mp fans for good duration and with good numbers. This just came to mind because I use to loveeee Uncharted 4 mp or any UC mp and decided to pop in to play to see if the community was still active. To my content it's as if I never left, lobbies are full and tons of people are still playing this great mp.

If you hvnt jumped into UC4 mp in awhile and use to enjoy it, try it out again a because it's still as fun as before.
it's one thing that I love about older games, it's having that core/cult following that sticks with the games over the years.

I mean even now, there are still people playing some of the classics.

It's great to see.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Wow, what a cool and valuable contribution to the topic and not at all an insecure cry for help.

Go get 'em, Oogabooga! And by "them" I mean "therapy."
I need therapy cus I think Sony multiplayer games and services sucked 💀 you are the one who needs to be put on suicide watch if you enjoy uncharted multiplayer LMAO 💀

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I need therapy cus I think Sony multiplayer games and services sucked 💀 you are the one who needs to be put on suicide watch if you enjoy uncharted multiplayer LMAO 💀
Shit way better and more fun than more than half of your favorite mp games. No one believes you lol dique overrated hahaha this mp is more enjoyable, dynamic and fun than most games.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Dreams continues with a strong active base too. But it would be nice to give it PS5, PSVR2 and PC ports to pump it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Dreams continues with a strong active base too. But it would be nice to give it PS5, PSVR2 and PC ports to pump it.
I would love it to work on Psvr 2, would make ppl probably never take off their Psvr2.