The MOBA Network (Restera) stock price is taking a beating

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Perhaps they should charge astroturfers more money. They only have 9 employees across the entire company and still bleeding money smh.

It's more than 9 employees, MOBA Network AB isn't just ResetEra.
Although I'm sure the creation of many forums over the years has most likely eroded the profit margins for the website in a not insignificant manner.

You can check their stable of websites here: https://wearemoba.com/our-brands/

In general you can see the trend of the stock prices going down in for the last two years.
I don't now about all the games on those websites, but I know that quite a few games on there are seeing less players thus less traffic, with a few of them being pretty much dead games.

MobaFire has been ass for a long time and is getting beat up by newer and better appslike Mobalytics.
VainGloryFire/ArtifactFire/RuneterraFire/HeroesFire/WildRiftFire are either dead games or most of the western playerbase have moved on from playing and folks from Asia and especially China are most likely using similar websites that are local and/or in their own language.

Even WoW having the stumble with BFA/Shadowlands probably doesn't help with MMO-Champion/MMORPG.com.
HearthPwn also probably on the downturn, I'm sure Hearthstone is losing players YoY and has for some time now.

So yeah, the stock situation for this company in the last 2~ years is not surprising at all.

OP
OP
A

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
It's more than 9 employees, MOBA Network AB isn't just ResetEra.
Although I'm sure the creation of many forums over the years has most likely eroded the profit margins for the website in a not insignificant manner.

You can check their stable of websites here: https://wearemoba.com/our-brands/

In general you can see the trend of the stock prices going down in for the last two years.
I don't now about all the games on those websites, but I know that quite a few games on there are seeing less players thus less traffic, with a few of them being pretty much dead games.

MobaFire has been ass for a long time and is getting beat up by newer and better appslike Mobalytics.
VainGloryFire/ArtifactFire/RuneterraFire/HeroesFire/WildRiftFire are either dead games or most of the western playerbase have moved on from playing and folks from Asia and especially China are most likely using similar websites that are local and/or in their own language.

Even WoW having the stumble with BFA/Shadowlands probably doesn't help with MMO-Champion/MMORPG.com.
HearthPwn also probably on the downturn, I'm sure Hearthstone is losing players YoY and has for some time now.

So yeah, the stock situation for this company in the last 2~ years is not surprising at all.
All facts, but yeah if you read the link I posted they only list 9 employees for the whole company and 5 of them are exec's.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Perhaps they should charge astroturfers more money. They only have 9 employees across the entire company and still bleeding money smh.
Those Microsoft layoffs affecting their staff hard

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Episode 2 Whatever GIF