The Music Thread - Post what you like

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm pretty big into country. A few months ago, I discovered some new bands in a sub-genre of country that I had never heard of, and I've been tearing them up on Spotify ever since. Some recent favorites include Turnpike Troubadours, Mike and the Moonpies, Shane Smith and the Saints (just bought tickets to see them in concert this summer, along with one of my all-time favorite artists!), Flatland Cavalry, 49 Winchester, The Wilder Blue, and Parker McCollum. If anyone wants specific recommendations, feel free to let me know!

Reactions: Summer Nightmares

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm pretty big into country. A few months ago, I discovered some new bands in a sub-genre of country that I had never heard of, and I've been tearing them up on Spotify ever since. Some recent favorites include Turnpike Troubadours, Mike and the Moonpies, Shane Smith and the Saints (just bought tickets to see them in concert this summer, along with one of my all-time favorite artists!), Flatland Cavalry, 49 Winchester, The Wilder Blue, and Parker McCollum. If anyone wants specific recommendations, feel free to let me know!

I don't know if its considered country, but I really like Blues Saraceno

Reactions: toadsage44

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Amazing bass in 'Too Shy' by Kajagoogoo

paul rudd slapping GIF

Slappin da bass!

Reactions: Summer Nightmares