The official IconEra pets thread

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
A quick note on that tortoise, how old is it, whats its name?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I have a Golden puppy

ZYoSCT8.jpg

And a 2 year old Tuxedo

tbhN5vj.jpg

OP
OP
Putonahappyface
14 Jul 2022
United Kingdom
A quick note on that tortoise, how old is it, whats its name?
Twenty year old male Horsefield tortoise called Petrie, thats programed to do two things fuck and fight and not necessarily in that order. He is fearless for something the size of a large easter egg. He went after one of my cats to bite him once in the garden and he can shift believe me.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75 and Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Twenty year male Horsefield tortoise called Petrie, thats programed to do two things fuck and fight and not necessarily in that order. He is fearless for something the size of a large easter egg. He went after one of my cats to bite him once in the garden and he can shift believe me.
with that fuck and fight quote i hope you have a female for him, if not i can recommend a cat, breeding is not so good but it is what it is.

Paging Icon-era very own @Aeorath

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 38

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I love Rhodesian Ridgebacks! My favourite breed of dog.

If I ever manage to get a bigger place, I'd love to get one. Such beautiful dogs with wonderful personalities. I had a mini weiner dog years ago and he helped me realize that hounds and I are very compatible. They're good-natured dogs, from the smallest to the largest, and I find their tenacity (ie. stubborness) endearing.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
If I ever manage to get a bigger place, I'd love to get one. Such beautiful dogs with wonderful personalities. I had a mini weiner dog years ago and he helped me realize that hounds and I are very compatible. They're good-natured dogs, from the smallest to the largest, and I find their tenacity (ie. stubborness) endearing.
I remember when she was like 1 year old, we used to have a garden with one of those automatic sprinkles, when turned on she would spend hours chasing the jet of water, jumping, sticking her head in the flow. It was like she had a personal vendetta with that sprinkler hah. The noises she used to make lol. The stamina on those dogs is incredible.

Later on, in life, we had a swimming pool, she would sometimes spend thirty minutes standing in it, sticking her whole head below that water blowing bubbles haha, it was like she was snorkeling, i used to get in the pool and point my finger in a direction and say "whats that" and she would plunge her head underwater lol.

She was magnificent, I miss her so much.

sprinkler fail GIF

Last edited: