The PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for August includes: Sea of Stars, Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, Moving Out 2, Lost Judgment etc

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
Game Over Reaction GIF by Bounce

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Two DAY 1 games in the same month 😲

Lost Judgement after getting Judgement earlier this year.

The Witch Queen is the best Destiny 2 expansion and then you can buy the latest one when you finish the story.

Source of Madness looks interesting.

Midnight Fight Express was a Day 1 on Game Pass. It was like a big deal for them but Sony just dumps it without highlighting it at all 😆

All in all AWESOME month!!

Reactions: Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Interested to try sea of stars and Ape Escape on the loose

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Hopefully destiny mobile is a cod mobile hit for Bungie so Sony can repay their acquisition costs. I’m still not sure the franchise was worth that much

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Wait… how come? I haven’t played Destiny in a very long time, so I’m out of the loop here.
Trash comment. You're not even paying for the expansion anyway if you're a PS+ member. You can 100% ignore the cosmetic shop too. Just a bunch of haters. Ignore.

The game ditched free content to sell items, upgrades and armor in the cash shop. It became a mtx hell.

You cant ignore it because thery are actively selling what should be free content.

There are multiple videos that talk about it if you are interested.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
No such thing as upgrades tied to mtx. And only the asscreed and PlayStation armors were mtx exclusive.

You are never put into the position to consume mtx. Seasons and expansions are not mtx; they are content.

The a la carte method to their content distribution is a mess if you’re looking to own all content tho as a new player.

The legendary difficulty for the last two campaigns are a good time. Narrative issues aside…

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters