OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
As a fan of dune, I'm intrigued. Blue hair is not encouraging though.
I’m not sure if it exactly blue or silver :D

But that is the hint/mysterious part… the rest of pic is a direct cut from a inverted Dune marketing picture.

FaVyUIPUEAAAZud

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

But that is the hint/mysterious part… the rest of pic is a direct cut from a inverted Dune marketing picture.

FaVyUIPUEAAAZud
What if that 'blue' hints at the studio/publisher?

Because the rest of the pic is pretty much the same. He had to consciously made the decision and efforts to color his hair blue, so it gotta mean something.

For example, if Bluepoint were making the game, blue hair color would be a cool subtle hint.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
What if that 'blue' hints at the studio/publisher?

Because the rest of the pic is pretty much the same. He had to consciously made the decision and efforts to color his hair blue, so it gotta mean something.

For example, if Bluepoint were making the game, blue hair color would be a cool subtle hint.
I think it was Funcon making the game.

Jxb81Na.png

Unless there is another Dune game in production.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
People are saying it is his profile hair cut and put on the pic.

This hair.

uIab0MLQ_400x400.jpg

For me it is a bit different :D

P

peter42O

Hair looks silver to me. Wouldn't mind a Dune game. I do wonder if this is the already announced survival game or a different unannounced Dune game. Should know by this time next week.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
It's just the snitch's avatar hair lol

This guy is all kinds of lame though.. dumb teasy hints for things nobody even cares that much about mostly. Just to prove he's an "insider".. probably works for a marketing company hence the cross-publisher leaks.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It's just the snitch's avatar hair lol

This guy is all kinds of lame though.. dumb teasy hints for things nobody even cares that much about mostly. Just to prove he's an "insider".. probably works for a marketing company hence the cross-publisher leaks.
He leaked the Alone in the Dark on August 9 before the other leak on 12 (and the announce on 14) but most missed it.
His leaks are too close to the announces to be fair.

Jason and I think ND and Cory said he works on YouTube, no?

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
He leaked the Alone in the Dark on August 9 before the other leak on 12 (and the announce on 14) but most missed it.
His leaks are too close to the announces to be fair.

Right.. most missed it because most don't care lol Alone in the Dark? Yeah.. cool memories of an ancient series but who would have guessed it considering it's so far out of people's minds?

But yeah the YouTube theory.. seemed sound, but I'm not entirely sure about that one.

But it's something like that.. he has access to marketing materials right before announcements.

He's not leaking anything interesting.. info about stuff that isn't included in announcements.. it's quite literally just hints that spoil announcements and nothing else. What a clown.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: ethomaz

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think it was Funcon making the game.

Jxb81Na.png

Unless there is another Dune game in production.
In the replies The Snitch said it isn't this game.

I think he simply got that image because it's set in a desert (or another planet) and that the character has a white-ish wig (or hair).

I think he's hinting a Nier sequel or that the next GoW (his clothes are similar to the ones Kratos had in GoW 2018) will be set in the desert (Egipt) and will have a female protagonist, following the Sony's recent pattern of getting rid of white male protagonists.

I think the Snitch is Geoff Keighley.

The Snitch spoiled every single "E3" conference this summer except the Summer Doritos Show. As I remember Geoff was spoling almost all the Xbox conference announcements a few minutes before they apeared on the stream. The Snitch also randomly praised/interacted with the Doritos Pope/ Summer Doritos Show for no reason, praising himself with a (now popular) secondary fake account would match Geoff's ultra egocentric attitude.

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

I think he simply got that image because it's set in a desert (or another planet) and that the character has a white-ish wig (or hair).

I think he's hinting a Nier sequel or that the next GoW (his clothes are similar to the ones Kratos had in GoW 2018) will be set in the desert (Egipt) and will have a female protagonist, following the Sony's recent pattern of getting rid of white male protagonists.

The Snitch is Geoff Keighley. He spoiled every single "E3" conference this summer except the Summer Doritos Show and randomly praised the Doritos Pope for no reason, praising himself with a (now popular) secondary fake account would match Geoff's ultra egocentric attitude.
So it could be another game based on Dune? I hope with a better developer this time.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
So it could be another game based on Dune? I hope with a better developer this time.
Who knows, but I'd doubt they would release multiple games of that IP close to each other. I think it isn't a Dune game.

I bet he wanted to get an image of a desert (maybe in another planet) and Dune came to his mind to use it for a Photoshop to hint a game not related at all with Dune.

I think the important hints are:
  • Desert setting
  • Character with long white-ish hair
Probably it's important too, but I'm not sure that:
  • It's set on another planet
  • The setting is some sort of postapocalyptical like in Mad Max
  • Someone 'did put a long hair wig on a male character' (probaly meaning that a well known male character will go trans or will be replaced by a female character)
It's light grey/white-ish. Being surrounded by orange creates the visual effect making some people see it blueish

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Title: Goddess of "Whatever, it's fine!"

Mimir narrates: "It wasn't fine, lad. It never was fine!"

Status
Not open for further replies.