The Switch is now the third bestselling system of all time in the US

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Nintendos got a great system. Love the switch cant even remember what the previous console was Though. Think it was a wii but with some weird gimmick.

sugarbetik

Banned
30 Jun 2023
Less than 3 million units to overtake PS2. Both PS2 and NDS were sold at $99(Official price cut) in order to reach that milestone while Switch had none of that.

Switch made nearly 15 times more profits than PS2.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Less than 3 million units to overtake PS2. Both PS2 and NDS were sold at $99(Official price cut) in order to reach that milestone while Switch had none of that.

Switch made nearly 15 times more profits than PS2.
Thts crazy.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Will def become the best selling system ever in North America.

Well deserved even though I think the library is mediocre but I've had my fun with it..

But they took care of their users and stayed off PC, so for that along... They deserve it all.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Thts crazy.
In fairness, the Switch had what I like to term a "stealth price cut" when they didn't raise prices along with inflation a year ago. In practical terms thats at least as much lost purchasing power as if they had instituted a 50+ dollar price cut under normal economic circumstances. Even accounting for that, though, its still a massive, epic run with very little in the way of the price cuts that the PS2, DS and 360 had... yet.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: toadsage44

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
The 3rd party support helped make this my favorite platform this gen and possibly of all time. Portable is a delight to play in. Reminds me of the Gameboy and DS days.

Reactions: Gamernyc78