Threads of Time (Chronno Trighger Homage) Announced

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Threads of Time is an era-spanning, turn-based RPG inspired by the timeless classics. Embark on a journey through time, gather a party of charismatic heroes from across ages, and uncover a plot that threatens to unravel the past, present, and future.

Reactions: Entropi

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yea saw this earlier this morning this looks legit better than last years throw back Sea of stars which I liked but story was garbage.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
This looks incredible. The pixelart is fantastic, and I love the perspective on the battles. And time traveling as a JRPG mechanic is inherently really good for worldbuilding because you get to see how this world changes over time and what caused those changes.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
If you look closely, you'll notice it's also coming to PS5 and maybe Switch. The devs/pub isn't allowed to say, however, because Xbox is petty like that and has a 48-hour gag order.

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
If you look closely, you'll notice it's also coming to PS5 and maybe Switch. The devs/pub isn't allowed to say, however, because Xbox is petty like that and has a 48-hour gag order.
I can't see it on the website, any source on that?

It's likely that there's a 48 hour embargo, but I want to save some effort lol.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I can't see it on the website, any source on that?

It's likely that there's a 48 hour embargo, but I want to save some effort lol.
I'm parodying the infamously petty Xbox tweet after the State of Play

Just wait a couple of days, but the official PR says it's available for consoles (including Xbox) and PC

• fire
Reactions: Impulse