TimeSplitters rated for PS4 and PS5! (Possibly to PSPlus Premium)

2 Jun 2024
Please keep in mind, that just becouse It got rated, does not mean It's coming next month. Sony has to decide with third parties whenever to release It. Might take months, or even years.

this will possibly be next month or the month after clone wars was rated then released the month after they'll probably also throw in more surprise PS2 games now since emulator is out and they want to flex ps2 games on it

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
I loved those games.

Remember the banana gun?

Do you think there is a way to get online multiplayer? I doubt...

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Orangee

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
this will possibly be next month or the month after clone wars was rated then released the month after they'll probably also throw in more surprise PS2 games now since emulator is out and they want to flex ps2 games on it
Dont look for patterns. Resistance Retribution took like a year or two before It finally got to come out. Some games like Ape Escape 3 got rated but are stuck in the licensing hell (it should come out this year though).
It will come out when they are ready from the publishing side to release It. Might be July, or might be next year.
And dont expect Sony to pump up the amount of releases. They are moving onto the PS2, becouse they are starting to run out of games from the ps1 era :p

OP
OP
Orangee

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
I loved those games.

Remember the banana gun?

Do you think there is a way to get online multiplayer? I doubt...
I talked about the inclusion of online support a few weeks ago, and one of the reasons I dont think It's gonna come out next month, is becouse I think they would rather delay It and release It with a potential online support. (They are working on implementing It with Killzone and the SOCOM games)
It's up to the managment and Sony, so idk what decision they will make. Generally I stay away from leaks of third party classics due to stuff getting often canned right before release (for example dino crisis, RE2, RE3 and many MANY others).

• brain
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Very happy to see PS2 games coming and PS+ Premium finally getting added value.

Hopefully they start getting better PS2 games tho 🫣

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
Dont look for patterns. Resistance Retribution took like a year or two before It finally got to come out. Some games like Ape Escape 3 got rated but are stuck in the licensing hell (it should come out this year though).
It will come out when they are ready from the publishing side to release It. Might be July, or might be next year.
And dont expect Sony to pump up the amount of releases. They are moving onto the PS2, becouse they are starting to run out of games from the ps1 era :p
Do you think they will add missing trophies to the ps1 games as they started with Toy Story 2

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
Does anyone think we’ll get any ps2 games on the service from activision since now they owned by Microsoft

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
A bit off-topic:
While searching for news related to TimeSplitters, I did not know Playstation stealth dropped "Ghosthunter"!
That game is pure PS2 era gen, and I LOVE IT...