Titanfall battle royale would be ridiculously good, so where is it? @Respawn

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
If you've ever played Titanfall or Titanfall 2, you know how good the gameplay is and the absolute carnage you can cause with a titan...

Apex Legends is a great game too but I think what most people want is a Titanfall battle royale and if possible a campaign would be nice too.

request GIF

Would you play a Titanfall battle royale?

Why do you think it hasn't been done yet?

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
huh... i think it hasn't been done because apex legends. at this point apex legends is a bigger source of titanfall lore than titanfall.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
If you've ever played Titanfall or Titanfall 2, you know how good the gameplay is and the absolute carnage you can cause with a titan...

Apex Legends is a great game too but I think what most people want is a Titanfall battle royale and if possible a campaign would be nice too.

request GIF

Would you play a Titanfall battle royale?

Why do you think it hasn't been done yet?
Haven’t heard of Apex Legends yet?

Reactions: Jim Ryan

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
huh... i think it hasn't been done because apex legends. at this point apex legends is a bigger source of titanfall lore than titanfall.
fuck EA so hard. Apex killed Titanfall, and it fucking sucks because Apex is honestly super good, buts its no fucking titanfall.Go play Titangfall 2 right now if any of you havent, both campaign and MP are fantastic.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
fuck EA so hard. Apex killed Titanfall, and it fucking sucks because Apex is honestly super good, buts its no fucking titanfall.Go play Titangfall 2 right now if any of you havent, both campaign and MP are fantastic.
what can you say? i played titanfall 2 at the time, i played it recently, it's excellent. even visually, it still looks great on a 4k tv. but apex is a crazy success, and deserves to be.

this is why we're not getting Last of Us online. naughty dog didn't want to be consumed by supporting a service game.