Tom Henderson: Assassin's Creed Red is fully playable and it's coming out in 2024 |UP|To be revealed in June. Two Expansions planned.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Ass creed is the kinda game you get if you only have an Xbox due to their lack of single player adventure games. Theres just way too many single player games on PlayStation that murders Ass creed for me to even bother with it. I want my $25 that I spent on Valhalla back.

Outside forums… man… there’s a lot of “casual” gamers out there that think it’s the best series of all time.

They’ve managed to make it the madden of single player games.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
"Combat in Assassin's Creed Red was described to me as being somewhat similar to Valhalla"

Further confirmation this game will be trash, I hated Valhalla's combat.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
"Combat in Assassin's Creed Red was described to me as being somewhat similar to Valhalla"

Further confirmation this game will be trash, I hated Valhalla's combat.
yeah, it sounds worrying. Japanese combat is different from copy-paste previous AC games. not sure how that combat will make sense in that time..

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Still can't believe Ubi Soft missed the boat with a feudal Japan setting and let Sony and now Tecmo get ahead of them with their own open world feudal Japan games.

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
So, we are in Japan but the samurai is African? Next @Bo_Hazem is Roman empire and I will be Spartan? 😄

Samurai were 100% japanese and ninjas were 100% japanese men, but of course Ubisoft must make an Assassin's Creed game set in feudal Japan where one protagonist is a strong independent ninja woman and the other is a black samurai.

It's not to virtue signal like at all. Pinky promise.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Samurai were 100% japanese and ninjas were 100% japanese men, but of course Ubisoft must make an Assassin's Creed game set in feudal Japan where one protagonist is a strong independent ninja woman and the other is a black samurai.

It's not to virtue signal like at all. Pinky promise.

And then complain about losses. Helldivers 2 just shows how gamers are thirsty for a game that is woke-free, celebrates masculinity in a fun way. To hell all these other shitty corporates that push agendas first not fun games.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Awesome!!! Hoping the combat is more in line with Origins/Odyssey than Valhalla but retains the dismemberment and decapitations. Let's go baby!!! 😂

Reactions: Bo_Hazem