Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is finally available on PC as a Microsoft Store exclusive

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
In 2014, Square Enix released a remastered version of the 2013 reboot of Tomb Raider on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. And now, after almost a decade, this Definitive Edition is finally available on PC.

For those unaware, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition features the main game and all the DLCs that came out for it. Moreover, it brings some graphical changes to the game. For instance, Lara now has a refined character, with brighter skin. Moreover, there are some slight lighting changes.

Below you can find a comparison video between the original 2013 PC version and the Definitive Edition. And in case you’re wondering, no. Lara’s bombs have not been downgraded.

Now while this is good news, there is a catch. This Definitive Edition is only available on Microsoft Store. I don’t know why, but Steam does not have this version. And, since this was a shadow-drop, I don’t expect Square Enix to release it on Valve’s distribution service

via DSOGaming

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
There wasn't that much there to downgrade in this version of Lara Croft. 🤷‍♂️
Not only are people removing images and pictures of Lara, but you are no actively trying to destroy my teenage memories of her.

Nothing is safe in this world until SBI followers like you, have had your way.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: JAHGamer