Trails in the Sky 1st (Remake of Trails in the Sky) Announced - 2025

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Not entirely convinced this is an actual remake and not an FF7 Remake/Evangelion Rebuild type situation.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Not entirely convinced this is an actual remake and not an FF7 Remake/Evangelion Rebuild type situation.
It's not its just a graphics update. This is one of the games that doesn't need a major overhaul to sell. This is a cheap and easy way to generate profit plus Nintendo Switch players were introduced to the franchise starting with the Cold Steel Arc and the 3rd and 4th games of that had a lot of major returning protagonists and antagonists from this one. So more then likely they'll be doing this and the 3rd one as well down the road. Pc and Playstation will more then likely be getting this too.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Holy shit it’s real. Let’s go!!!!! Also, the disrespect showing this in a sizzle reel where people only saw like a 5 seconds glimpse of it.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Just like FF7 Remake this will use a different combat system rather than sticking with the original’s combat system. This remake will be using Trails Through Daybreak’s combat. So in that regard I can see the FF7 Remake comparison.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Just like FF7 Remake this will use a different combat system rather than sticking with the original’s combat system. This remake will be using Trails Through Daybreak’s combat. So in that regard I can see the FF7 Remake comparison.
That's actually a little disappointing I just wasn't feeling the new change they brought to that games battle system.
Edit: I take it back the graphics upgrade and the battle system look way better.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
I moreso mean story wise. I've heard some things about the goings on in the plot of later trails games that made me think that

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
I moreso mean story wise. I've heard some things about the goings on in the plot of later trails games that made me think that
I see. That’s valid. What they expand upon and or redo story wise is something to keep a eye on indeed.