Trails Series Sells 8 Million Units Worldwide

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
GUiKmbpaEAATXJT

Via Noisy Pixel

Developer Nihon Falcom has announced that its ongoing Trails series has sold over eight million units worldwide in its latest financial report detailing the third quarter of the fiscal year ending September 2024.

The series was confirmed to have sold 7.5 million units back in January 2024.

Reactions: anonpuffs

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
One of the most slept on JRPG series 🔥 they need to do a remaster collection for PS4/5/Switch cuz the older games are only on PC/PSP/PS3.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Say1nMan

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Would be a great time to Remake LOH: Tear of Vermillion, Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch and Song of the Ocean.
NIS America can't do any worse than Bandai Namco.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Literally one of the best JRPG series going on and folks should check out. Also credit to Falcom for progressing the localization of these games. They have made great progress with the western releases not being too far off. The fact that Trails through Daybreak just released this year and they're already going to release Trails through Daybreak 2 early next year is astounding.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
8 million is kind of low when there's like 30 games lol

It's actually really intimidating to try to approach this series, I played the trails in the sky part but there was just too many games to catch up on

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: TrishaCat

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
8 million is kind of low when there's like 30 games lol

It's actually really intimidating to try to approach this series, I played the trails in the sky part but there was just too many games to catch up on

Pile them on the backlog like I do 😂 I have like 5 or 6 games, never played one 😂

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Pile them on the backlog like I do 😂 I have like 5 or 6 games, never played one 😂
backlog = guarantee i'll never play them lol, i keep them unbought because maybe one day i'll be bored or like break a leg and be out of work for a couple months and have nothing better to do, then i'll impulse buy them and blast through a couple of them