U.S. States that Play the Most Videogames

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13

https://wmmr.com/2022/09/09/pennsylvania-is-the-least-video-game-obsessed-state-in-america/
To conduct the study, SolitaireBless.com asked more than 2,000 gamers across the country to tell them about their video gaming habits on phones, consoles and computers. As it turns out, gamers in Ohio, Michigan and Texas play the most each week.

As for Pennsylvania, the Keystone State is actually tied for the honor of being the least video game-obsessed state in the nation with an average of 10 hours spent per week gaming. About 72% of Pennsylvania gamers play video games at least once weekly, but only 34% play video games daily. Only 22% of Pennsylvania gamers have canceled social plans to play video games. Also, about 66% of Pennsylvania gamers have sacrificed sleep to play video games longer and 30% of Pennsylvania gamers have skipped a meal.
video-game-screen-time-statistics.png

gamer-behavior-research.png

So 42% of US gamers play on mobile, 39% on console, ad only 26% on PC.
Men generally play games on consoles 78% of the time. But it seems 69% Women gamers are mostly playing on mobile.

Florida, West Virginia, Ohio, New York, and Michigan seem to game on consoles the most. Only Michigan has some desire for mobile games as well. Only Florida and West Virginia have overlap between console and PC.

Florida is number one for games playing on Console and PC, Arizona is the number one state for gamers who play on mobile.

<>
video-game-playing-statistics-2022-2.png

72% would give up sleep to play games, 40% food, and 32% social plans. but 28% of games would lie about their game time. That seems odd to me as there's not much stigmatism as their used to be. I guess this is for dating i suppose? not really seeing the various situations where you would lie about your gaming in 2022 unless you're playing 100 hours or more a week, and it's NOT your source of income.

45% have played during work hours, I can see that, sneak your phone or Vita in the bathroom to play a few minutes. Seems fiarly common. Or when there's no customers for better paying jobs and you're sitting around bored may as well play a little something.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This might sound a bit strange but to me, Florida with 56% in console gaming, Florida looks like one of the best, most fun places for outdoor activities.

People should be out all the time, If it was like in Montana where its really cold, i could imagine you wanting to be inside all the time.

That's my logic it anyways.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This might sound a bit strange but to me, Florida with 56% in console gaming, Florida looks like one of the best, most fun places for outdoor activities.

People should be out all the time, If it was like in Montana where its really cold, i could imagine you wanting to be inside all the time.

That's my logic it anyways.

BREAKING NEWS

Florida man caught having sex with an Xbox. Reports say his PS5 was jealous. We're joined by a Nintendo Switch for additional comments.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
But seriously @Sircaw it’s disgustingly hot quite often in Florida, hence people maybe being inside more lol

You are looking on the wrong coast if you want more outdoor friendly weather and lots of water ;)

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Thanks for posting bro!

Some very interesting figures to dive into... we need more data like this and if we could collate it all, I think we would get a great picture of how the industry is developing etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 13

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I feel like the client for this music video kept sending the animation studio notes that were just "boobs" written in increasingly distressing bodily fluids.

Their airplane also wouldn't get them to Ibiza, I hate to tell them....

Doesn't even have a cockpit....or windows, just a big dancefloor.

It takes approximately 2 hrs 30 mins to go from UK to Ibiza and I doubt they will dance that entire time. Highly illogical.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw