Ubisoft is discounting The Crew Motorfest less than a month after its release

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
the-crew-motorfest-c-1024x576.jpg

Ubisoft has announced plans to discount The Crew Motorfest and offer a second free trial period less than a month after the game’s release.

The third entry in the open-world racing series arrived on September 14 alongside a free trial which ran until September 17.

During this period, players were able to sample the first five hours of the game for free, before deciding whether to purchase it.

The new trial, which is running from October 10-20, will again let players try five hours of the game and carry over their progress should they choose to buy it.

The Crew Motorfest discounts and their availability will vary depending on the platform as follows:

• Ubisoft Store (PC) – Special discount from 10th to 24th October (-20% on Standard Edition, -15% on Gold and Ultimate editions).
  • PS4 and PS5 – Special discount from 11th to 18th October (-20% on Standard Edition, -15% on Gold and Ultimate editions).
  • Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One – Deal of the week from 13th to 16th October on Xbox One (-20% on Standard Edition).
  • Epic Games Store (PC) – Special discount from 14th to 21st October (-20% on Standard Edition).

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I really enjoyed the first crew game but with Forza horizon games releasing later on PC I just wasn't as interested on it.

This crew game looks good but if it has Ubisoft level optimization there is no reason to go with this one vs Horizon 5 on PC.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Reviews hurt it on all platforms and then Forza Motorsport being released so close along with GT7 being so healthy and updated so regular....

Shame

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Isn't that par for the course with Ubisoft? I recall buying Watch Dogs Legion from GameStop for like $20 or $30 in January 2021, just a couple months after it came out.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
It came out?

Edit: Didn't the last Farcry do this like within a week for Black Friday?