Universo Nintendo: "Metroid Prime 4 is in a very advance state of development, Nintendo is currently carrying quality tests,

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Metroid-Prime-4-20Jan2024.jpg

"A recent research carried out by Youtuber SuperMetalDave64, developer Retro Studios may be in the final phase of developing the game."

"The first point made by the YouTuber in his video points out that Nintendo was carrying out quality tests to find errors and problems in demo versions of Metroid Prime 4 around 10 months ago thanks to the resume of Edwin Atwell – a contracted employee who also worked testing the quality of games from the Call of Duty franchise through the Jira Software application (used for testing and providing game feedback)."

"Another highlight is the discovery of a partnership between Retro Studios and Next-Gen Dreams 3D, a co-developer for Hire Studio whose main focus is innovations in high-quality technical art, tools and content pipelines. The company's specialty, however, is creating creative and more elaborate debut trailers for the games of the companies it hires."
"Next-Gen Dreams 3D has an extensive portfolio of partnerships that includes companies such as Take-Two Interactive, THQ Nordic, Xbox Game Studios, Arkane, among others and more recently, Retro Studios."

"These two points combined are a strong indication that Retro Studios / Nintendo are in the final stages of production on Metroid Prime 4, which should be reintroduced to the public with a release date very soon."

Source

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Metroid is one of my favorite overall series, but man I do not have hope for this game. I also kinda think the Prime games are not great Metroid games and are overrated. 😬 So that contributes to my(lack of) excitement for this one.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Will it be a Switch game or are we looking at another The Last Guardian situation here?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Metroid Prime 4 and Mario game as launch titles for Switch 2. Good start

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
You would hope so after 7 years development
Five, everything prior to 2019 got thrown out. But realistically speaking, yes, the game should be ready soon. Probably within two years. That said, based on other "modern" games, the level designs should have been finalized years ago. All on systems and polishing now.