Until Then unpacks the trauma of loss in this narrative adventure

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Until Then is an indie game with unexpectedly profound things to say and a breathtaking art style set among Philippine-inspired landscapes. Don’t mistake its simplistic controls for a lack of substance—from its addictively mundane minigames to its meaningful look at healing from trauma. This game has the potential to stand among the classics in the narrative adventure genre.

Until Then unravels a bittersweet story of mystery and tragedy, unpacking the trauma of loss through the eyes of the main character, high school student Mark Borja. In a world still recovering from catastrophe, Mark and his friends navigate the joys and woes of another year of high school—piano practice, homework deadlines, and school drama— as you reminisce about the daily insecurities of high school life.

That is, until a fateful meeting sets off a chain reaction, upending Mark’s life. People

disappear, and memories prove unreliable. You’ll work to uncover a hidden truth with Mark and his friends in this narrative adventure as you race to unravel the mystery before it’s too late.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Not a game for me but gl to the developers hope they find a base for them,

Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hey some news about actual games! I agree with the fish, not a game for me either really, but I'm glad to see some variety and smaller titles out there.
You telling me lol I'm sick of the Microsoft merry go round already lol.

• party
Reactions: Sircaw