Updated 7/19/23 Remnant 2 - The World Remnant: N'Erud (Trailer)

P

peter42O

Looking forward to Remnant 2. Already have my four days requested off since I'll be pre-ordering the ultimate edition that includes four days early access and the expansion pass. A few more weeks to go!!!

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Anxiously waiting. If sone of you don't know this series, you should! It's great and similarity of Souls games but wuth guns. Co-op, combat, bosses and weapons are fun and dope! And it's only $49.99.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
I tried the first one on gamepass, and bought it along with the expansion soon after.
Great game and looking forward to trying the sequel

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Best tps gunplay in the business. The procedural generation and gameplay loop of the vanilla game is a bit sterile. I’d wait for the sequel tbh.

It’s an online game….
Oh they said they double down on that and have way bigger budget with 60 ppl so I'm happy about that.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Best tps gunplay in the business. The procedural generation and gameplay loop of the vanilla game is a bit sterile. I’d wait for the sequel tbh.

It’s an online game….
I am currently playing this for the Plat ... completely offline. I did try to get into a lobby to give co-op a try, but you can guess how busy it was ...