Updated: patch notes included. Resident Evil 4 image quality has improved on PS5 after mercenaries update. Xbox dead zone also improved and more.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That’s good to hear, will pick it up one day. For now am on re8 vr. Still have Dead Space ffs
I'm replaying Resi Evil PSVR in hardest difficulty tht open when you beat it, thts how much I love it! Even put off getting Creed and Saints and Sinners. When Resi 4 vr drops I will jump right in.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I'm replaying Resi Evil PSVR in hardest difficulty tht open when you beat it, thts how much I love it! Even put off getting Creed and Saints and Sinners. When Resi 4 vr drops I will jump right in.
Somewhat off topic. I really must recommend taking the rubber shield off the headset. The ability for your face to breathe really extends my playtime, and not a drop of sweat even during fast activity.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Somewhat off topic. I really must recommend taking the rubber shield off the headset. The ability for your face to breathe really extends my playtime, and not a drop of sweat even during fast activity.
Hmmm I work out and I'm not a person that gets really sweaty unless I'm jogging or boxing but it's hard for me to get that way. With that said removing the rubber piece (which piece) doesn't ruin the headset from blacking out light? Psvr2 is great because I see nothing outside once I put it on. Psvr1 wasnt tht good, I'd always have issues getting it just right.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Hope Digital Fakery make a new video like they've done with other games. It should address the XBS deadzone issues and PS5 image quality issues.

• fire

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Hmmm I work out and I'm not a person that gets really sweaty unless I'm jogging or boxing but it's hard for me to get that way. With that said removing the rubber piece (which piece) doesn't ruin the headset from blacking out light? Psvr2 is great because I see nothing outside once I put it on. Psvr1 wasnt tht good, I'd always have issues getting it just right.
I don’t find light leakage to be an issue as I’m mostly playing at night, and even during the day I find the long focus out in the distance keeps the sides to not be an issue. Could be a personal thing.

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Steroids is not working out ffs.

bodybuilding GIF

I bet you are a Poser like this ffs

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Steroids is not working out ffs.

bodybuilding GIF

I bet you are a Poser like this ffs
Lol nah never used steroid nor do I use supplements. I have no abs lol I just have big arms, back, etc. If I used roids I'd be a super beast.

• party
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hey just found patch notes...

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Between image quality, framerate and the DualSense features, you never go wrong with the PS5 version of a game.

Except the image quality was wack when this game released.
It shouldn't have released as it did like that.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Except the image quality was wack when this game released.
It shouldn't have released as it did like that.
It was not bad after disabling the default lens distortion option. But not many would do that. Good that it’s a non issue either way now.

Reactions: Ezekiel