Updated Symbiotic suit added. New Look At Kraven From Marvel's Spider-Man 2

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Looks good. I wonder if we will get any easter eggs in the game that shows that Kraven has files and trying to hunt Wolverine also.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Looks good. I wonder if we will get any easter eggs in the game that shows that Kraven has files and trying to hunt Wolverine also.
That would be cool. I grew up a comic Collector so these characters coming to video games really gets me hype.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Do you think Insomniac will do a shared universe for their superhero games? Interesting.

That would mean that the visual language would have to be consistent between the games...

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Do you think Insomniac will do a shared universe for their superhero games? Interesting.

That would mean that the visual language would have to be consistent between the games...
Yes im sure it would be a shared universe leading up to something bigger down the line.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Fire Marvel GIF by Sony Pictures Entertainment Deutschland

D

Deleted member 223

Strong clickbait by OP. Mind you, I'm a serious offender at times as well.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Strong clickbait by OP. Mind you, I'm a serious offender at times as well.
🤔 Thts how it was promoted. That is Kraven and a post from Insomniac. Copy and paste and viola we have a thread with some discussions.

D

Deleted member 223

🤔 Thts how it was promoted. That is Kraven and a post from Insomniac. Copy and paste and viola we have a thread with some discussions.
True. Insonmiac not helping here however...

I was hoping we would get some sort of prologue that involved something outside New York City gameplay wise but it probably be just a cinematic at best.

Reactions: Gamernyc78