Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 is coming fall 2024.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Embrace your inner Kindred and join us in Seattle for the long-awaited Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. Find your place in the battle to come, and try not to let the city bleed you dry. Coming fall 2024.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Didn't the first one kinda flop? I'm surprised they kept at it

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Thought the first one was a cult classic, i know it received some massive patch that fixed alot of its issues, a community patch maybe.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Thief1987

23 Feb 2023
It was released unfinished because developer was in dire need of money. It doesn't help in the end and they closed doors a couple of months later. Game itself though became a cult classic and has a very dedicated community who patching it to this day.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The Chinese Room made Everybody's Gone to the Rapture with Sony and now they're making a RPG? That's a big step for a small studio.

• Informative
Reactions: Kokoloko

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
Hopefully it's a banger. VTMB was sooo good. Played it for the first time last year with the community patch mod that restores cut content, fixes bugs etc. The atmosphere is like no other.

We need more games in the world of darkness universe. Also theirs a interesting change in VTMB 2. We were suppose to play as a thin blood(a very weak vampire) but now we're playing as elder? (Strong vampire) let's see if they can pull it off. Never heard of the studio making this game.