Veteran Actor Keith David Will Take Over For The Late Lance Reddick As Zavala In Destiny.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Really good choice
Maybe but I couldn't envision see it because last movie I remember seeing him in was a comedy and not a serious role. But now that I see he was also in nope and few other things that I can't remember his role in. It's coming back to me and he does also have a deep voice that fits the bill.

Last edited:

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Maybe but I really cant see him in it because I'm use to seeing him in comedy's and not serious roles.
What? He's not even a comedian and I haven't seen him in any comedic roles. His movies and shows are typically in the drama category, he's best known for is role in Dead Presidents.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
What? He's not even a comedian and I haven't seen him in any comedic roles. His movies and shows are typically in the drama category, he's best known for is role in Dead Presidents.
Last time I saw him was in a comedy no one said he's a comedian smh. Havent seen him in a movie in a minute. It's not tht serious though, like I said now that I remember his voice he will be a good fit. Damn I forgot he was in "Nope" and I saw that garbage thts probably why I forgot.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Should’ve retired the character. Reddick is Zavala. Not hating on the replacement tho and it is what it is… just don’t think continuing the character is the right decision.