Visions of Mana Releases August 29 | Launch Date Trailer Released

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
J8iuogD.png

Visions of Mana is a brand new title in this series revolving around the sacred sword and mana.Val, the protagonist, and his childhood friend Hinna, the newly appointed Alm of Fire, set off on a journey to the Mana Tree. Learn important information about the game on 12th June at 11:45 BST/03:45 PDT​

Last edited:

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Ofc Square skips the shows to promote the game.. SoP or SGF could'v used it. As per usual they are all over the place, announce it only on PS at SGF then show up at a random 3rd party Xbox show and during showcase season drop the release date trailer on the channel.

Meme Think GIF

Good year for J-RPG's, shame it didn't make it for July. I'll be probably playing Wukong and TDU around that time.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Looks like a Switch game, but then it's releasing everywhere but the Switch.

EDIT: Oh.. it's also skipping the Xbox One but not the PS4.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Hope the game is good but this trailer didn't sell me. Something about it looks off, just feels like a worse version of Granblue Fantasy Relink

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It's not on gamepass, at least not yet. Kinda surprised it isn't on GamePass with how hard Xbox has been pushing it.
It doesn't actually matter if it is on Gamepass or not.
Xbots won't buy the game anyway... they will wait for the GamePass release or not play the game if it never come to GamePass.

That is the monster Xbox team created.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Hope the game is good but this trailer didn't sell me. Something about it looks off, just feels like a worse version of Granblue Fantasy Relink
It lacks production value so the animations and art doesn't mix very well with the environment (give the impression to be floating and not merged with the background).
I hope the gameplay is good.

Reactions: JAHGamer

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
It lacks production value so the animations and art doesn't mix very well with the environment (give the impression to be floating and not merged with the background).
I hope the gameplay is good.
Well the combat in the trials of mana remake was floaty too, the mana series is not known for combat tbh.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
On a serious note square picked the absolute worst time to release this, wukong on 20th, the ubislop star wars turd on 30th, stalker on 5th sep, space marine on the 9th. They should have held on to it for a year and released in april/may next year. Square will moan about low sales but they never give their games other than FF the best chance possible.

Edit: I forgot about the GOAT astrobot on 5th, forgive my transgressions

Last edited:
Reactions: peter42O

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
As someone who loved Trials of Mana 2020 remake, im day one for Visions of Mana!! Looks great and my only negative is the release date, August 29th, 2024. Thanks Square Enix.

- Visions of Mana
- Star Wars Outlaws
- Astro Bot
- Stalker 2
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2

All in a span of two weeks. It's amazing how publishers forget that there's eight other months in the year. UGH. Was really hoping for early August for Visions of Mana. Would have been so much better for me. Oh well.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Looks great but all this pushing from Xbox let me think it's going to be on Game Pass very fast like OT2 (even after they denied it).

Sorry Square but you screwed yourself.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Damn, feels good to see Mana getting a decent budget. 100% getting this. 2nd half of the year shaping up nicely with Astro, Mana, Daybreak and Dragon Age. Still have Overlord, Dogma, Ronin and Granblue left to play as well. I’m pretty sorted for 2024

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
How could Square sabotage Mana? They want their IPs to grow but at the same time they put it in GP for a chump change. We know it: 90% of sales on PS, followed by PC with 8% and Xbox 2%. Square Enix will then complain the game didn't meet sales expectations. Kiryuu is a hack of CEO.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Oh true. But that will make it much worse. Xbox fans will not buy this at all.☠️

Lmao I think you just assumed it was on GP because that really is the only way to get these Xbox fans to play these games 😂

Well like I said to Xbots games only exists if on Gamepass.
They will not buy or play if not there.

Basically. Which always makes the crying for these games so much more ironic. It’s not that they just want these games, they want it on Gamepass too

Reactions: Eternal_Wings

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Looks like a Switch game, but then it's releasing everywhere but the Switch.

EDIT: Oh.. it's also skipping the Xbox One but not the PS4.

I said it in another thread, but the PS4 (disc) version is likely cancelled for all regions.
EB Games sent me a notification that they cancelled my preorder. I also believe the information is on the Mana official subreddit, too.