Waypoint shutting down, all staff laid off

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Gaming media is falling apart..... so is entertainment media to a degree.

I don't particularly like the direction many of the media outlets went over the last while but I NEVER like to see people lose their jobs and I hate to see people with families lose their jobs so I hope they find something they like to do that pays what they need. <3

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Remember when klepek shielded himself in fear from titties? It was actually virtue signaling white knight posing but still… PATHETIC

Pretty much lost all respect right there

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Sacred Symbols is pretty much the only thing I follow and even then I skip most of it. I have no idea where there are any high quality game journalism/analysis/discussion.

I do follow some channels that make fun of Xbox for entertainment purposes and they tend to get more things right than traditional game media because they don't pretend to be blind to how much Xbox sucks.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
strip-club-the-simpsons.gif

D

Deleted member 417

On one hand, I've no idea who this guy is. I've never watched or being entertained by a random internet posters' opinion on games or what any of the gaming podcast do or have to say.

On the other hand, gaming journalists are all pretty much scumbags who brought politics and real life boring topics into an industry based on fantasy and escapism. So having fewer, or preferably none, of those people in the industry can only be good news.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Remember when klepek shielded himself in fear from titties? It was actually virtue signaling white knight posing but still… PATHETIC

Pretty much lost all respect right there
Lmao what?

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Gaming media is falling apart..... so is entertainment media to a degree.

I don't particularly like the direction many of the media outlets went over the last while but I NEVER like to see people lose their jobs and I hate to see people with families lose their jobs so I hope they find something they like to do that pays what they need. <3
Considering Klepek was one at the forefront of cancel culture in gaming and successfully helped some people lose their livelihoods through his pearl-clutching and virtue signalling, he deserves to lose this job and NEVER find another.

Fuck all of them.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Considering Klepek was one at the forefront of cancel culture in gaming and successfully helped some people lose their livelihoods through his pearl-clutching and virtue signalling, he deserves to lose this job and NEVER find another.

Fuck all of them.

Yeah, he did some bad shit...

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: KiryuRealty