WCCFtech gets fact checked by @Zuby_Tech after publishing ridiculous article.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022

WCCF published an article where they say PS5 is not selling enough and isn't keeping up with PS4.

They also state in the article that 100 million consoles isn't enough and that next generation is right around the corner (were not even half way).

They can't even get the financial year's and results right, mixing up 2023 and 2024 targets and results.

It's yet another fud article trying to cast doubt on PlayStations performance and stifle their progress, thankfully there are people like Zuby Tech to fact check these sellouts.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
People always hate on Zuby and Red Dragon, but they're the only people (with large followings) that hold the MS shills accountable. I hope they continue to grow
Sadly they hide behind fake names and avatars so they have zero credibility and nobody can quote them.

All the media and journalists (with real identity) are pro-MS and they spread lies about Sony constantly.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
People always hate on Zuby and Red Dragon, but they're the only people (with large followings) that hold the MS shills accountable. I hope they continue to grow

Was there something recently about MS being concerned for accounts like Zuby and Red Dragon?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Sadly they hide behind fake names and avatars so they have zero credibility and nobody can quote them.

All the media and journalists (with real identity) are pro-MS and they spread lies about Sony constantly.
Red Dragon doesn't hide his face, he has a youtube channel where he shows himself, but it's been inactive for years. He actually used to be a huge xbox fanboy 😂

Even if they did have their full names known, people still wouldn't quote them. MS shills don't care about the truth, they just care about spreading FUD. Anytime someone with a big name speaks out against Xbox, they're quickly shut up and we never hear from them again. Like the devs that said Series S was a pain to work with, I guess Xbox spoke to their bosses and they were threatened to be quiet or be fired. It's the same at a lot of journalism places like IGN as well, except for maybe Kotaku but they have no credibility either.

Was there something recently about MS being concerned for accounts like Zuby and Red Dragon?
Not that I've heard of

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Already got Xbox fanboys like ColtEastwood claiming PS are too broke to make a PS6 and if they do it will be series S level weak. (Indirectly admitting that the series s is trash)
Let them think that, they will cry more tears when the complete opposite happens, just like how its been happening for the last 3 decades.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
GDKt3jIXwAACVRG