Tubz_Gaming
Welcome @Calverz
A Different World Lol GIF by HBO Max

Nitro

Icon Extra
10 Apr 2023
North Pole
Good to be here.

I was banned from ResetEra over 2 years ago after requesting transparency over some of the more influential moderators—one member at foundation who I knew to be a Microsoft MVP. Since that time, affairs have grown worse and they have stacked the moderation team with Xbox Ambassadors who apply the rules unevenly.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Good to be here.

I was banned from ResetEra over 2 years ago after requesting transparency over some of the more influential moderators—one member at foundation who I knew to be a Microsoft MVP. Since that time, affairs have grown worse and they have stacked the moderation team with Xbox Ambassadors who apply the rules unevenly.

Watch out for @Sircaw he is our biggest ambassador

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
A big welcome to you @Nitro, hope you have a great stay.

First up, don't listen to these fools @Exanthus and @Papacheeks, they are getting banned soon.

As for the Xbox ambassador stuff, I am the most neutral unbiased person on these forums you could hope to find, i don't do favoritism or have any particular dog in any console fight.

Ps, If you need any game pass vouchers or just want to party up i do weekly sessions of my favorite game Crackdown3, give me a shout.

Last edited:

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
A big welcome to you @Nitro, hope you have a great stay.

First up, don't listen to these fools @Exanthus and @Papacheeks, they are getting banned soon.

As for the Xbox ambassador stuff, I am the most neutral unbiased person on these forums you could hope to find, i don't do favoritism or have any particular dog in any console fight.

Ps, If you need any game pass vouchers or just want to party up i do weekly sessions of my favorite game Crackdown3, give me a shout.

waving bye bye GIF

• party
Reactions: Sircaw