Western devs never disappoint.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Crying to other grown men about video game girls makes it highly likely you need to get laid

Not sure i see the correlation with lack of sex and not liking unattractive women in video games.

Do you have any sources?

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
At least the Tom Holland model for Spider-Man is well done. You can think about that cutie instead 😁

Peter Parker in the original 2018 game still looks the best. New Pete looks like he's 16, MJ looks like she could be his mother or aunt, not girlfriend.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Some of these replies have that reset era energy to me. Can't you guys see that the issue with these folks is that they don't walk the talk? They don't use average or ugly woman for mocap. They still use gorgeous models and uglify them for easy PC credits. Also isn't Mary Jane supposed to be the same age as Peter? She looks like a cougar in her early 40s.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
BTW MJ in the game looks pretty good.

mary3.jpg

• Shake
Reactions: flaccidsnake

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
This isn’t my opinion of the op but when I see posts like this I’m always Thinking that these anti sjws who complain about these things are just as bad as the people they claim to dislike. Their views even align with the sjws in some ways their liberals fighting liberals. The only reason they seem to even care about politics is because… boobs I guess?! Idk that’s all they seem to actually care about.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This isn’t my opinion of the op but when I see posts like this I’m always Thinking that these anti sjws who complain about these things are just as bad as the people they claim to dislike. Their views even align with the sjws in some ways their liberals fighting liberals. The only reason they seem to even care about politics is because… boobs I guess?! Idk that’s all they seem to actually care about.
The extreme sides are very similar.
One side do the same thing that they hate in the other side... and vice versa... it is hypocrisy.

It is politics... power > ideals.

Reactions: Snes nes

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Some of these replies have that reset era energy to me. Can't you guys see that the issue with these folks is that they don't walk the talk? They don't use average or ugly woman for mocap. They still use gorgeous models and uglify them for easy PC credits. Also isn't Mary Jane supposed to be the same age as Peter? She looks like a cougar in her early 40s.
it's about ethics in motion capture

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
The extreme sides are very similar.
One side do the same thing that they hate in the other side... and vice versa... it is hypocrisy.

It is politics... power > ideals.

It’s all about the attention. People go “hey look at me owning that far whatever on the other side of the political spectrum guy on the internet” they all clap along with it, and move on to the next thing to cry incessently about.

In the end of the day it’s about keeping the people in an incessant state of outrage. Spoil the people, coddle them for years, and give them all entertainment and fake outrage to get annoyed with.

Reactions: ethomaz

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The forum's incel strikes again, with a picture completely out of context and features a very particular facial expression.

Instead of getting laid, he decides to complain again about video game characters. I will refer to his previous showing that in his opinion, the epitome of women's appearance and beauty are characters that look not far removed from Anime / Manga.

My friend, you need to get laid, and preferably not with an inflatable doll with Bulma's face.