What are you playing for the 2nd half of the year ( Backlog Included )

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
So what are you guys buying and playing for the rest of the year? Any Preorders?
And if you have a backlog, what does it look like?

So Ive preordered:
Armoured Core 6
Baldur’s Gate
Spiderman 2

Ill probably pick up some other games like Bomb Rush

Ive also got Cult of the Lamb, RE4 Remake, SF6, Stray, Triangle Strategy and Pikmin 4 on backlog

How about you guys?

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Baldur’s Gate 3, if it's as big as it seem that's going to be it for new games.

I might get Spider-man 2 if it seems like a decent step up from the previous games. By Miles Morales I was already tired of the current formula.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I don't know.

I will get Spider-Man 2 because I got excited for the story, but I am also tired of it as well.

I am back to PSVR2. I replaying Switchback. It got a huge update that it looks like a remaster. The resolution increase is unbelievable.

I just received my first ever smoker. So, I'll be busy learning how to bbq and smoke briskets😁

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I have to finish FFIX with the Moguri mod which I picked up recently.

Some CSGO here and there

And then maybe some fighting game or arcade one. Nothing too demanding since the main event of the year, Starfield is releasing on September.

Forza 8 in November.

And Ghosts of Tsushima/Demons Souls around December after their release.

Totally forgot about Armored Core. This year might give 1998 a run for it's money. Too stacked.

OP
OP
Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I have to finish FFIX with the Moguri mod which I picked up recently.

Some CSGO here and there

And then maybe some fighting game or arcade one. Nothing too demanding since the main event of the year, Starfield is releasing on September.

Forza 8 in November.

And Ghosts of Tsushima/Demons Souls around December after their release.

Totally forgot about Armored Core. This year might give 1998 a run for it's money. Too stacked.

Nice.
Whats the Moguri mod like? Have you played FF9 without it?

Sounds like you got a nice busy year

OP
OP
Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I don't know.

I will get Spider-Man 2 because I got excited for the story, but I am also tired of it as well.

I am back to PSVR2. I replaying Switchback. It got a huge update that it looks like a remaster. The resolution increase is unbelievable.

I just received my first ever smoker. So, I'll be busy learning how to bbq and smoke briskets😁

Hmm I cant blame people feeling that way for Spiderman 2. I havent played a Spiderman game for 5 years, so Im looking forward to this for the first time. Especially if I get to fight/ play as Venon etc.

Yeah Im gonna buy a PSVR 2 in January, Im gonna leave for travels again soon so no point till I come back

Reactions: Killer_Sakoman

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
About to finish FFXVI, then it looks like I'll be straight into Baldur's Gate 3. Revisiting Cyberpunk with Phantom Liberty after that.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
About to finish FFXVI, then it looks like I'll be straight into Baldur's Gate 3. Revisiting Cyberpunk with Phantom Liberty after that.

I forgot I got Cyberpunk and played it for an hour. But didnt have the time to play it back then. so Im gonna do the same with Phantom Liberty

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Remnant 2, chipping away some more at Death Stranding and planning on restarting Cyberpunk from the begging and Phantom Liberty hopefully. And hopefully some destiny 2 again if they fix this dogshit PvP matchmaking system with the next two seasons before expansion.

Put in 60 hours in the ps4 build of Cyberpunk but gonna finally sink some real time into the proper next gen version. And trophies didn’t carry over — so there’s the true reason I never wrapped it up.

Can’t say there’s anything else on the radar. Maybe armored core. And yea i would be playing Starfield but I’m not buying an Xbox.

I will pick up SF6 at some point but I’m no rush to play it at the moment.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Nice.
Whats the Moguri mod like? Have you played FF9 without it?

Sounds like you got a nice busy year

I played it on the PS1 back in the day but did not finish it. The moguri mod is basically a visual overhaul of the Steam version of game including AI upscaled pre rendered backgrounds and many more upgrades.

Seems the Final Fantasy modding scene has been pretty busy as of late with the 5th generation trilogy. They plan to add voice acting to VIII and IX. VII already has.

• fire
Reactions: Kokoloko

lupumSolitarius

8 Jul 2023
Primarily BG3 starting from Friday which tides me over to Starfield next month. Will look into Armored Core, Lies Of P, and Sea Of Stars after that. Currently playing Remnant 2 and finishing up on Pentiment.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
August - Pikmin 4 right now, MAYBE : Immortals of Aeveum and Atlas Fallen (if they're not flops)
September - Starfield and Cyberpunk DLC
October - AC Mirage, Spider-Man 2, and Alan Wake 2
November - Yakuza Gaiden

I'm on the fence about Baldur's Gate 3 and Mortal Kombat. And definitely Resident Evil 4 VR if that comes out this year.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
New:
Baldurs Gate
Eternights
Sea of Stars
Armored Core
(If it comes out) Stellar Blade
Granblue Fantasy Relink

Ongoing:
Genshin
Slay the Spire

Maybe:
Helldivers 2 (wait for reviews/gameplay)
Starfield (<50% chance but I won't say never)
Everspace 2 (too many games, may go on backlog)
Octopath 2 (same as above)
Fuga melodies of steel (low chance but might make it to backlog)

Backlog:
Finishing Tactics Ogre Remake possibly
VR games
Kena maybe
Might go back to forspoken
HFW

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
After finish FFXVI.

Baldur’s Gate.

Probably will avoid end of year games (Spider-man is not to me) but I will buy FFVII Rebirth in January.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Current: Rise of the Third Power
After: Potentially Pokemon BD, Triangle Strat, Kirby Star Allies, Kirby: RTD:D, Tales of Symphonia Remastered (own em all sealed, not sure which, if any, to open)
Potentially purchase: Super Mario Wonder, XB 3, Pokemon S or V
Also possible: Fire up the ol' Wii U and play Xenoblade X.

edit: Oh, and Biomutant if the port doesn't suck. Here's hoping....

Last edited:
Reactions: anonpuffs

Thief1987

23 Feb 2023
So far I only want Blasphemous 2 and The Legend of Nayuta, there are also a couple of potential candidates, but their "fate" will depend on reviews.

Reactions: anonpuffs

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I just bought Aeterna Noctis on sale on PSN at 65% off. Did I discover some kind of hidden gem because I'm impressed how good it is? It's like Ori and Hollow Knight.

No more Heroes 3 is also on sale at 60% off.