What Are You Playing Right Now?

P

peter42O

Damn, youre playing it Colin Moriarty style! LOL
Hahaha. I'm a single player console gamer so yep. lol. 100% solo lone wolf. Only thing I can't participate in is Raids which is just extremely difficult to complete solo. Dark Zone is of no interest. I do everything else for the most part.

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Hahaha. I'm a single player console gamer so yep. lol. 100% solo lone wolf. Only thing I can't participate in is Raids which is just extremely difficult to complete solo. Dark Zone is of no interest. I do everything else for the most part.

I would have loved to do that but Destiny 2 takes up so much time and now with the forum I dont get much time for that either.

P

peter42O

I would have loved to do that but Destiny 2 takes up so much time and now with the forum I dont get much time for that either.
Yeah, I don't play many "online live service focused games". Division 2 and Outriders are really the only games I play on a somewhat consistent basis but even then, for Division 2, I won't play it again until season ten has all the targets available for me to binge through it. Only reason why im playing Outriders now is to farm for all the MODS that im missing before starting the Worldslayer expansion. Of course, I don't have a new game release until TLOUPI.

I tried Destiny 2 when it went F2P but just wasn't into it.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yeah, I don't play many "online live service focused games". Division 2 and Outriders are really the only games I play on a somewhat consistent basis but even then, for Division 2, I won't play it again until season ten has all the targets available for me to binge through it. Only reason why im playing Outriders now is to farm for all the MODS that im missing before starting the Worldslayer expansion. Of course, I don't have a new game release until TLOUPI.

I tried Destiny 2 when it went F2P but just wasn't into it.
I can understand that... I have burned out on it several times and come back after s length of time.

I also have Outriders but never finished the campaign, I was enjoying it though.

P

peter42O

I can understand that... I have burned out on it several times and come back after s length of time.

I also have Outriders but never finished the campaign, I was enjoying it though.
Must admit, I love Outriders. Really enjoyed the campaign. Hell, I played it four times. lol.

• fire

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
I'm on the finale for Yakuza 4 Remastered - would like to wrap the game up tonight. I'm thinking of playing Gunvalkyrie next or the Sega Genesis Mini. I need a little break from Yakuza for a while, but will hopefully get to 5 Remastered next month.

• party

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Control was amazing I thought, SCP/Twin Peaks/X-files influences got me so hard. I never read files and audio log type things in games but I read every single one in Control, absolutely loved the concept.

I thought the gameplay was very solid too and really comes into it's own when you start using the PSI powers. I think the thing I loved the most was just hearing the Max Payne voice actor again lol.

I'm playing My Friend Pedro right now just bought on sale. It felt super floaty and slowish at first but I think it has to be for you to be able to juggle so many options at once. Hotline Miami meets Max Payne.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Explosive Zombie
P

peter42O

Finished the Worldslayer expansion. Was good and enjoyable but short. Of course, seeing what the new endgame is and how it appears to be setup, it's understandable.

• fire