What Are You Playing Right Now?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Playing GTA Vice City, nostalgia overload.

Grand Theft Auto Reaction GIF by Rockstar Games

P

peter42O

Will be starting Control from Remedy tomorrow. Played about a third of the game three years ago and never went back to it but seeing as how there's a native Series X (and PS5) version, I figured, why not?

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Will be starting Control from Remedy tomorrow. Played about a third of the game three years ago and never went back to it but seeing as how there's a native Series X (and PS5) version, I figured, why not?

I loved that game, finished several times but some of the trophies that count kills etc got glitched for me.

P

peter42O

I loved that game, finished several times but some of the trophies that count kills etc got glitched for me.

I liked what I played years ago. Story was okay but the combat/gameplay was excellent and the destruction was pretty good. With Remedy giving an update a few days ago about having two Control related projects in the works, it reminded me of the game. lol

P

peter42O

Played and completed Bright Memory Infinite. Short game. Took me just over three hours on easy difficulty. Visually, looked great, audio was solid and really enjoyed the melee/shooting combat and gameplay. To be from one person and then a small team at the end is pretty impressive. Story was average at best. My only major negative was the stealth section which simply feels out of place and made no sense. Overall, a 7.0/10 for me.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Basically done with Warframe, i enjoyed the game, but the endgame, after steel path i found it extremely disappointing

Started the last Tomb raider game, after a somewhat rough start i am really enjoying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: laynelane

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
About 60% of the way through star ocean. I've really enjoyed it so far. I'd recommend it to anyone into action jrpgs.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Took a slight break from star ocean to finish up Bayonetta 1. Overall, it was a pretty fun experience. I look forward to playing 2 and 3.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Hoping to burn thru Ragnarok within the next 3 weeks before next Destiny season in December. Should be no problem.

I’ll start chipping away at Death Stranding a bit more once Ragnarok’s thru. I’m a bit more of a fan with Director’s cut improvements.

I had Ff7r in rotation for a bit — but at hour 24 I’m back to thinking it’s middling trash again. I’m probably gonna dump it in favor of Dragon Quest 11 or finish off Tales of Arise.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster