What happen to PS swag? (Where are the custom PS console shells & custom controllers?)

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023

PS not capitalizing on the shells model & having collabs w 3rd party game franchises heavily associated with PS is a miss opportunity.

No FF7 rebirth custom shells
No SF6 custom shells
No Monster Hunter Wilds custom shells

No GOW rangnarok, Horizon, Astro Bot, Helldivers 2 custome shells why is it? We only got one for SM2 it’s pretty lame PS hasn’t done more custom shells. Hopefully we can get one for Death Stranding 2 a translucent yellow with both the console shells & the controller would be tough

• sad
Reactions: Ico

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022

PS not capitalizing on the shells model & having collabs w 3rd party game franchises heavily associated with PS is a miss opportunity.

No FF7 rebirth custom shells
No SF6 custom shells
No Monster Hunter Wilds custom shells

No GOW rangnarok, Horizon, Astro Bot, Helldivers 2 custome shells why is it? We only got one for SM2 it’s pretty lame PS hasn’t done more custom shells. Hopefully we can get one for Death Stranding 2 a translucent yellow with both the console shells & the controller would be tough

Can't sell them to PC userbase, so they are basically useless.

Reactions: Ico

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I remember a Sony rep was bragging before the PS5 was out how it will be their most customizable console ever... What a shame that was

• sad
Reactions: Neversummer

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
yeah its been sad, even the FF16 one was pretty bland, but i dont think they will capitalize on it sadly, fanmade ones should do the trick, im almost using my adobe programs to create myself some stickers to personalize mine lmao