What is your dream collaboration? Either for hardware or software?

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hmmmm so many possibilities in my mind but as I play Elden Ring I would have loved a Nintendo/Fromsoft collaboration mainly because I would love to see the fromsoft formula used with Zelda characters. Elden Ring/Souls is what I envisioned my template Zelda to be like. Perfect combat, lore, dungeons but with Zelda characters.

What would you guys envision. And tlit can be hardware collaboration or software.

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Id play your game for sure.

Hmmmmm
Id love to see a Star Wars RPG like KOTOR/MassEffect and add in some Baldurs Gate 3 elements. But with the combat style of Sekiro. That combat system is made for epic Lightsaber battles

Id also love to see a Street Fighter Action/Adventure. Ala Shen Mue, playing through Alpha to Street Fighter 2. Have some of the Street Fighter anime series and movie feels too

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I honestly thought Sony Santa Monica would be great with Legacy of Kain. Similar style to GOW but with moves and level design to suit the Vampire gameplay.

I would love the Nolan brothers to write a videogame version of Inception and for Naughty Dog to develop the game.

I also think Sucker Punch, given their recent achievement with Ghost of Tsushima and their past work on the comicbook inspired Infamous series.... would be a great studio to do a "Blade" game.

Excited Wesley Snipes GIF by BBQ Films

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I honestly thought Sony Santa Monica would be great with Legacy of Kain. Similar style to GOW but with moves and level design to suit the Vampire gameplay.

I would love the Nolan brothers to write a videogame version of Inception and for Naughty Dog to develop the game.

I also think Sucker Punch, given their recent achievement with Ghost of Tsushima and their past work on the comicbook inspired Infamous series.... would be a great studio to do a "Blade" game.

Yes for all 3

I actually really want Sucker Punch to do Blade now, it would be so different to other SuperHero games

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yes for all 3

I actually really want Sucker Punch to do Blade now, it would be so different to other SuperHero games

I'm also glad you said Star Wars with From / Sekiro combat. That would be insane.

I really hope we get a SW game with more depth in the saber combat and force powers someday soon.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Id play your game for sure.

Hmmmmm
Id love to see a Star Wars RPG like KOTOR/MassEffect and add in some Baldurs Gate 3 elements. But with the combat style of Sekiro. That combat system is made for epic Lightsaber battles

Id also love to see a Street Fighter Action/Adventure. Ala Shen Mue, playing through Alpha to Street Fighter 2. Have some of the Street Fighter anime series and movie feels too
Dope! I'd Def be in on this too.

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Hell Yes!

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I'd like to see Microsoft collab with bankruptcy and/or dropping out of the video game industry altogether.

In all seriousness, I'd like to see Concerned Ape collab with Square for an old school, 2D, sprite-based RPG but with a modernized story. Don't get me wrong - the older FF games are great, but most of the time the story leaves a little something to be desired. If they'd bring their current writing team and combine it with Concerned Ape's pixel artwork, I think it would be a winner.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Half life 3. If valve doesn't want to do it just finish the script and give it to the black Mesa guys. Hell I'd even want a classic source look to the game so that there is consistency on the trilogy.

Playground games X EA to make a proper sequel to burnout revenge. This wouldn't be necessary if EA remembered the IP existed. Hell why the heck don't they remaster burnout 3 to modern platforms, can't they pay royalties to those pop punk bands on the OST?

CDPR x Eidos x Amy Hannig for a reboot of legacy of KAIN blood omen.

Platinum x yoko taro for Nier Automata 2