What is your favorite era of the Internet

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I've been nostalgic of the mid 00s lately and remember being 10 and browsing a bunch of fan sites for Games like the Mario RPG games (Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, and Mario & Luigi).

I remember the internet seeming to be more fun back in the day but that could just be me not browsing it as much back then and it feeling so much newer back then.
It's weird to think about a time when YouTube didn't exist, Myspace was the big deal (Even tho I didn't find out about this in 2007)
Twitter didn't exist. Lastly the internet just had a different vibe back then for better or worse.

All these things got me thinking, what would be the golden age of the internet? would it be the early 2000s to mid 2000s? YouTube not being apart of that era seems weird but was the late 00s internet the best? The rise of NeoGAF and the beginning of social media? But this is where so many ads starting to take over the internet imo.

Every time I think about this I feel like there is something swaying in my mind what would be considered my favorite era of the internet.
Then you get into the complications of weather it is nostalgia speaking or with all the lost media from this era that is forgotten about can a no biased comparison be made?

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
pixel art GIF by Luis Miguel Maldonado

Reactions: RE4-Station