What's going on between Kai cenat and IGN ?

Qurat

13 May 2024
scrubwiki.com
I just saw an apology from IGN well i have read about it a bit what do you think about all the controversy? the big giants can get away with everything?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I just saw an apology from IGN well i have read about it a bit what do you think about all the controversy? the big giants can get away with everything?

I don't know the context. Would you be able to explain what IGN did?

26 Nov 2023
IGN reported on Kai finishing Elden Ring, but in their tweet instead of saying "Kai Cenat completed Elden Ring", they said "Kai Cenat, the youtuber who incited a riot in New York by giving away a PS5, completed Elden Ring". Was petty of IGN not gonna lie

Reactions: Qurat

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
IGN reported on Kai finishing Elden Ring, but in their tweet instead of saying "Kai Cenat completed Elden Ring", they said "Kai Cenat, the youtuber who incited a riot in New York by giving away a PS5, completed Elden Ring". Was petty of IGN not gonna lie
That NYC riot is literally the only reason why I even know this guy's name.

But yeah if he can do that over a PS5 giveaway, probably not someone you want to anger over a pointless dig.

OP, next time you make a thread, maybe try providing us with the relevant info on the topic you're presenting. I didn't know wtf you were talking about.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
IGN reports on when random youtubers finish playing a videogame?

Was this like a very slow week?

26 Nov 2023
IGN reports on when random youtubers finish playing a videogame?

Was this like a very slow week?

Kai’s a massive streamer. I don’t follow him so it’s non-news to me but I understand why they’re reporting on it, as someone who never played a souls game. He’s playthrough was enjoyable though tbh

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So the guy got mad because IGN used his past controversies to describe him?

What he wants? To people write off his bad past?

Most that read IGN probably doesn’t even know who this guy is (I never hear about him before) so a summary of his “opinion” and past issues is a welcome help from IGN side to help me ignore him forever.

When you write an article it is welcome to describe the person in talk with what made him famous… be it bad or good acts… you have to introduce him to the audience remember who he is.

But he is crying due something he done in the past lol
Better grow up and make better achievements to be remembered instead to hate because people can’t forget what he did in the past.

Last edited: