What's your favorite Sony developer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Media molecule has yet to release a bad game imo. Santa Monica after gow 2018 is up there too

Its funny because they probably have the best record of all playstation studios..

166319-D2-28-FA-4-B41-8980-080-E7226-CB95.jpg

Reactions: RE4-Station

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
I believe Housemarque deserves to be there, not for technical prowess, but their excellent game design.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

mansoor1980

4 Jul 2022
-insomniac games
these guys have been making excellent games since the mid 90s .
consistent developer
-second would be SSM
-3rd naughty dog
but most of their studios are great and well managed

• they're_right_you_know

mansoor1980

4 Jul 2022
With getting a sampling of all the Sony big dawg developer games released on PC and me having a chance to play them all (only ND's TLOU and Uncharted are left), I've come to a thought of which one has impressed me the most. I've looked at Bend, SSM, Insomniac, and GG products in all their glory with only ND remaining. So far, I'm more impressed with Insomniac Games and their latest release of Spiderman. What has become you guys' favorite Sony developer these days?

This list is not all inclusvie. I only picked out the big players.
i cant help but laugh , one PC release and insomniac is suddenly your favourite ps developer

VFX veteran after playing spider-man ON PC....................

WetUnsteadyBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
i think by teh end of this gen a lot of the devs positioning will change a lot.

I think Team Asobi is gonna ascend to S Tier

• they're_right_you_know

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Id say Naughty Dog.
But Santa Monica is equal.
Its just to me, Naughty Dog took certain things in gaming to another level with Uncharted 2, TLOU etc. (Action scenes, animations, voice acting, story telling, graphics etc )
They always both wow me with their titles and are amongst the best in the industry. Like a Rockstar, Certain Nintendo Studios, FromSoft and Kojima. ( My personal favourites )

Insomniac is pretty great and polished. Probably have the best output out of any AAA studio atm. But I don’t think they’ve reach GOW 2018 or Uncharted/TLOU level of wow yet. But I think this is there generation to do that.

Guerrilla and especially Sucker Punch, upped there game a bit last gen.

Ive also been a big fan of HouseMarque for awhile. And Bluepoint has been pretty impressive for its remakes.

Bend I feel is the weakest link atm, Days Gone’s polish, Melee and Combat just wasn’t on the same level as the other top Playstation Studios.

Bungie I love for Halo and Destiny 1, but they kinda lost me as a fan with Destiny 2. Locking me out of old content kinda sucks and Ill wait to see how there next game goes. But they are one of the best 1st person shooter developers ever

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 13
Status
Not open for further replies.